The Radium Competition Catch Can (CCC) was created to provide motorsports participants with a high quality product that meets the common 1QT minimum capacity requirements dictated by many organizing bodies including SCCA, NASA, and Formula Drift. It is CNC machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the ultimate in function and finish. All of the CCC components are anodized to provide a long lasting durable surface finish.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- 2.6 lb (long version) and 2.25 lb (short version)
- 7/8"-14 threaded inlet/outlet O-ring ports (-10AN)
- 8.9” total height long version / 6.1” total height short version
- 3.45” outside diameter
- 1 quart (0.946 L) internal volume long version
- 0.86 quart (0.815 L) internal volume short version