Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru Legacy NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru Legacy 05-09 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
Installation of these coilovers on my 2005 legacy gt was a breeze, didn’t run into one issue whatsoever. Im in love with the ease of adjustability in these, took me five minutes to adjust the height on all four corners after the initial install. Comfort is great as well, much more responsive than expected and not harsh at all unless you change the dampening. Build quality also appears great, though I’ve only had them on for a week so time will tell. Overall great product!
Have you ever ridden in a $60,000 Cadillac and wondered wow I wish I had a vechile that drove smooth and handled nicely, ever wondered how it feels to sleep and drive at the same time? I suppose you might be wondering why didn’t he do Megan racing coil overs or Bc coil overs?
Well to be honest josh told me that there was a new lineup of suspension in the market so I decided to take a chance and Boy oh boy was I impressed, my 240k legacy gt rides like a 60,000 dollar Cadillac and the handling is like no other, with out sacrificing the factor of wanting to be low, these coil overs handle the road while the tires are tucked into my fenders.
I would recommend this product everyday of the year. 10/10
My only complaint is that I didn’t pay enough for the quality I received.