Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX 08-14 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
Never heard of this company until someone from here referred me to them, I was searching for coilovers for the longest time. This was the first time I bought some coilovers so I wasn't sure which ones to get. So I did some research watched a bunch of videos and of course read all the previous reviews, and all seemed positive. Glad I made the purchase, the ride is great and actually thinking about dropping a tad bit more for more aggressive stance. A huge thanks to Dane and the import image team for hooking me up and shipping them out so fast to me
I was trying to decide whether to choose bc coils or silvers, I’ve heard nothing really about silvers suspension, but after reading reviews and going on silvers website I’ve decided to settle with silvers. It’s been 3 months since I’ve gotten them and the only complaint I have is the rear coils squeak sometimes, but other then that the ride is great! No complaints so far.
I was really debaiting on which coilovers to go with but ended up going with the Silvers Neomax Super Lows on 10k spring rates all around with the radial bearing upgrade. I looked at many brands such as BC, Feal, and Fortune Auto before making the purchase. I pulled the plug on these bad boys when I searched around on Facebook for reviews and talked to Steven here at IIR and only heard positive things about Silvers. I can honestly say these are some of the best riding coilovers I’ve ever driven on and have no regrets purchasing them!
I bought these coilovers to stance my car and they work great. I was on maxed out Teins before, and I contacted Josh and asked what he would recommend for dampening adjustment, camber adjustment, more low, and comfort. I picked these up and ran them all last year. The quality is good, price is good, and worked well paired with 34k Swift springs.