Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX 08-14 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
I bought these coilovers to stance my car and they work great. I was on maxed out Teins before, and I contacted Josh and asked what he would recommend for dampening adjustment, camber adjustment, more low, and comfort. I picked these up and ran them all last year. The quality is good, price is good, and worked well paired with 34k Swift springs.
Dropped my 08 narrow body Wrx 2 inches front and rear and couldn’t be happier. Two clicks from Max stiffness was perfect for my commuting . Smooth and no clunks or noises . Couldn’t be happier
I am now a mindless Silvers zombie.
I can't believe these have the same spring rate as my Feal 441 did. (8k front and rear) The ride comfort is definitely still sporty on full soft but the low speed rebound is on point. Bumps and pot holes are so much smoother than before. I can see how people would say they're as comfortable as stock. They're damn close. Can't wait to crank the damping up for my next track day and compare them to the Feals. So far, absolutely blown away at the price point.