Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX and STI NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX/STI 2015+ Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
I placed my order on these and they took about 3 to 4 business days to get to me so the shipping was pretty quick. I also did a lot of research on coil overs before I decided on these. The reviews speak for themselves. Once I installed them on the car the bounciness of the springs was gone. These actually feel like I’m sitting on my stock set up. The ride is much more smooth than what I expected. I was on swift springs before these and I went from feeling every little bump to barely feeling any after installing these. I recommend these coil overs to any one looking to make the switch from stock or from springs. You will not be disappointed. Shout out to Steven Kratovich for recommending these over the Tein flex z’s. The price point was nice too.
I honestly love these coils, these are my first coilovers ever. I had ran lowering springs and they did well for the 30k i ran them. But i got sick of the bouncing and i wanted more handle.
These coils make you feel like you're on rails, they seriously kick ass for daily and i'm sure they're decent on track. On twisty roads they're a blast to ride on. Coupled with some good tires
I have my car lowered pretty low with them as well, almost tucked in the front. I don't know if the springs are still trying to settle or what but i'm close to having the ride height maxed out on the lowest it can go. I probably should've gotten the super low kit but my fenders are not rolled.
I was in talks with Josh while we was securing this deal with Silver's and was excited the entire time. I got one of the first sets to install. I went with radial bearing upgrade but not the spring up grade. 8000k all the way around. It is stiff over big bumps but overall the handling is great.
SET YOUR OWN PRELOAD. These DO NOT come preloaded. Set them in a vise and set the pre load. It calls for 1/4" of preload. I went a hair more and it seems to make less noise while driving after break in.
break in was about 200 miles of highway. It did not settle the usual 1/4". Where I set it was where it stayed so that was greeat.
I ride around on 8 from the softest setting.
Initially wanted to buy tein coilovers, but after talking with Dane, he suggested these for my 2015 WRX. I got them like 2 days after i ordered, shipping is always super fast.
I installed them myself, not that difficult to install, but takes a couple tries to get the ride height and stiffness to your liking. Once i finally settled on the 3rd or 4th try, my car looks much nicer without that ugly wheel gap, and it handles a little bit better than stock. Definitely worth the price for the aesthetic and functional changes it made.
The only negative I have on these coils is preload isn’t set but over best coils I’ve had