Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX and STI NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX/STI 2015+ Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
I’ve ran several sets of coilovers through the years and for the money the Silvers have provided the best value. The install is very easy on a 2015 STi, I did the whole install in about 1.5 hours. I have the dampening set 8 clicks from full soft to see how stiff they’d be and at this level they ride better than my factory suspension. More than likely I will go a little more stiff with them.
If you are debating on buying these, you should probably just do it. Josh recommended these and he was spot on with the ride quality, which was my main concern. Thanks for the recommendation Josh!
These have to be the most comfy coils I have ever owned simple and easy to use the adjustments are awesome have mine set to half hard
I recieved these 3-4 days after ordering. Install was pretty straight forward. Ride quality is firmer than stock but defintely livable. Car corners much better and flatter and of course looks incredible as well.
Best coilovers ive delt with
I placed my order on these and they took about 3 to 4 business days to get to me so the shipping was pretty quick. I also did a lot of research on coil overs before I decided on these. The reviews speak for themselves. Once I installed them on the car the bounciness of the springs was gone. These actually feel like I’m sitting on my stock set up. The ride is much more smooth than what I expected. I was on swift springs before these and I went from feeling every little bump to barely feeling any after installing these. I recommend these coil overs to any one looking to make the switch from stock or from springs. You will not be disappointed. Shout out to Steven Kratovich for recommending these over the Tein flex z’s. The price point was nice too.