Stage 1 features an integrally molded carbon Kevlar-based, high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Stage 1 is suggested for OEM replacement, daily driven or lightly modified Focus ST.
- Torque capacity: 430ft/lbs
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Notes: Use with Flywheel SF33A-4
Currently, these kits are built to order. It takes 2-3 business days to assemble before shipping. If you need this kit sooner, please contact us directly for quotes.