Stage 2 features a pure Kevlar disc with steel backing. This lining features excellent drivability like the Stage 1, but offers slightly longer life and higher torque capacity. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for moderately modified or daily driven Focus ST.
- Torque capacity: 375ft/lbs
- Pure Kevlar friction material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Notes: Use with Flywheel SF33A-3
Currently, these kits are built to order. It takes 2-3 business days to assemble before shipping. If you need this kit sooner, please contact us directly for quotes.