The SPEC Stage 4 is a solid hub version of the Stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in 6-puck for the smooth engagement. The Stage 4 is street drivable but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for dedicated drag racing, road racing, rally or drift cars. Not suggested for any street driven WRX.Features:
- Torque capacity: 530ft/lbs at the crank
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Currently, these kits are built to order. It takes 2-3 business days to assemble before shipping. If you need this kit sooner, please contact us directly for quotes.