SPEC's Stage 5 features a full-metallic disc with the highest possible friction coefficient. Not suggested for any WRX that gets used on the street. The SPEC Stage 5 has a solid 12-rivet hub and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. Best for extreme street and drag racing. Not for street use. Very harsh engagement and lots of noise/chatter.Features:
Part Number SU005
- Torque capacity: 680ft/lbs at the crank
- Full-metallic friction material
- High clamp pressure plate
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and alignement tool kit
Currently, these kits are built to order. It takes 2-3 business days to assemble before shipping. If you need this kit sooner, please contact us directly for quotes.