ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme. Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know-how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment for the Evo 8 and 9 is 25-50mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver sporty handling by reducing the car's body roll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high- quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensure the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Individual lowering within the TUV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (25-50mm)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity