Stoptech offers the ultimate in braking performance with their high performance big brake kits for the 04-07 Subaru STi. Stoptech's unique Balanced Brake Upgrades with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel to compensate your heavy braking needs. Featuring the patented AeroRotors, you will experience the most efficient rotor airflow available, resulting in better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life. Stoptech big brake kits also include the stiffest aftermarket calipers on the market, giving you better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper. Extensive research and track testing of new applications ensures the optimum performance and precision you would only expect from the experts at Stoptech..
Front 2-Piece Floating Directional 328x28mm, 332x32mm, or 355x32mm Aero Rotors:
- The patented AeroRotor features curved vanes with innovations on leading and trailing edges. The uniquely designed vanes inside the disc optimize airflow through the rotor. This improved directional design minimizes turbulence and flows more air than any rotor tested. The result is up to 80% better airflow over original equipment rotors and 10-30% better airflow than directional vaned racing rotors currently available.
4-Piston Stoptech ST-40 Calipers:
- Using finite element analysis (FEA) modeling software, Stoptech has designed a bolt-in bridge strong enough to stop distortion without sacrificing cooling through the top of the caliper. Distortion is virtually eliminated. The squeeze forged StopTech ST-40 caliper has the least flex of any tested aftermarket and OE caliper. The air channel in the bridge is designed to help air flow through the retainer, resulting in better cooling.
Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines:
- StopTech makes their own stainless steel brake lines in Southern California. StopTech is a DOT (U.S. Department of Transportation) registered supplier of Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Line material and fittings are all made from the highest quality parts available. Lines feature a clear abrasion-resistant cover for maximum protection against chaffing. Necessary quality control procedures are in place to ensure lines are the correct length, etc. Every fully assembled StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line is tested to a pressure of 4,500 psi.
Caliper Mounting Brackets:
- StopTech's hats and brackets are made with a special type of billet aluminum that was designed for the AeroSpace industry in the United States. The German TV were so impressed with the durability of these parts during testing that they replicated the bracket and repeated the test with a stainless steel imitation of our part. The stainless steel version failed early. Hats and brackets are machined to ISO standards at StopTech's manufacturing facility in Torrance, California, using the latest CNC machines that feature active tooling.
Front Street Performance Pads:
- The performance pads included with kits are suitable for both street and light track use such as Autocross (1 lap at a time). For more aggressive track use or race use, it is very important to select pads appropriate to the type of driving.
Gold Zinc Coated Rotor Option:
- Anti-corrosion gold zinc coating benefits those who live in cold climates, where snow and road salt are commonly encountered, or those who would prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of their rotors. This option will add to lead times, please call for more information.
1. This kit may NOT fit your wheels (especially stock unless specifically noted), you MUST measure before buying, there are no cancellations or returns on Stoptech Big Brake kits as they are a special order product.
Check Wheel Fitment!!