aFe has released their new Takeda Retain Air intake system 2012-2013 Honda Civic 1.8L.
Part #: TR-1020B
Features & Benefits:
- Tuned Intake Tube/Housing
- A dyno tuned intake tube/housing is used to smoothly direct the increased airflow from the high flow filter into the engine with minimal restriction.
- Retains Factory Mounting Locations
- This sealed system uses the lower half of the factory air box to supply cool air from the factory air scoop. Installation is approximately 20 minutes.
- One Piece Sealed Design
- This system uses a one piece sealed design to keep hot engine air out for maximum performance while maintaining a hassle free installation.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.