Part #: TS-0502-1302
- A High Pressure version of our new ProGate-50 Lite 50mm external wastegate, making it the largest of Turbosmart’s HP wastegate line.
- The ProGate-50 Lite HP has a base pressure of 35PSI, making it the ideal choice for high boost applications.
Who is it for?
- For customers running extremely high boost pressures of at least 35PSI, who require more flow than the 45mm HyperGate HP, or already have the fabrication for a 50mm wastegate in place.
- It is especially suited to heavily boosted turbo diesel and drag racing applications.
What’s great about it?
- This is the largest, highest flowing wastegate in Turbosmart’s HP range.
- Turbosmart’s HP Wastegate range are the highest pressure wastegates of their kind, in the world.
- The specially-engineered High Pressure cap is only 28mm taller than the standard ProGate-50 Lite.
- Turbosmart’s locking collar allows quick spring changes.
- A Nomex-reinforced silicone diaphragm and in-built heat shield gives excellent heat resistance.
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.