Turbosmart Black Wastegate Actuator for Mitsubishi EVO 8 2003-2005
The factory wastegate actuator lets boost drop off as you approach redline, making boost inconsistent and dropping power in the top-end. The Turbosmart internal wastegate actuator (IWG) replaces the OEM actuator and will allow you to hold higher boost pressures to redline. You can expect better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures with a controller. A range of springs from 3 to 26 PSI will allow you to set the stiffness you desire. As with all Turbosmart products, only the highest grade of materials is used and fitment is spot on. If you are serious about boost, go all the way with the Turbosmart IWG.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
- High grade, billet aluminum construction.
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
- Mitsubishi Evolution 8 & 9 2003-2006