TurboXS Catted Downpipe WRX 2008-2014 / STI 2008-2019 / Legacy GT 2005-2009 / Forester XT 2009-2013
TurboXS WRX/STI downpipe with high flow catalytic converter uses a massive cast 304 Stainless Steel Bellmouth that tapers to 3.0" piping where it connects to the mid-pipe.
- Two-piece design:Reduced shipping costs
- Delete the catalytic converter without having to buy a whole new downpipe (Catless Race Pipe WS08-RP-V2 sold separately)
- Easier installation
- Cast 304 Stainless Steel Bellmouth upper section for maximum exhaust gas flow
- 3.5 inch diameter 304 Stainless Steel pipe tapering smoothly to 3.0 inch
- Spare wideband oxygen sensor bung included
- Modified pipe path to provide more ground clearance for lowered cars than previous design
- TIG welded and polished to a show quality finish
Still love this two piece design! Living in an area that does testing for catalytic converters, the two piece design is great. I can run catless for most of the year except for the two weeks prior to testing. Four bolts, and the catted pipe is in. I have run this down-pipe of a couple of STI's over the years, on the 2019, I found two small issues. 1) You will need a rear O2 sensor wire extension. With the catalytic converter being moved so far back, the OEM wiring harness is too short. Not to fret, I found a 24" extension on ebay. So far so good. 2) The rear O2 bung needs to be rotated on the pipe a few degrees. On previous years, the tunnel was larger; however, the 2018-2019 STI has a narrower tunnel. The sensor will "fit", but it is pressed tight against the tunnel wall. I am still trying to find a resolution to this. I may have to purchase a second sensor and try bending where the wires come out, OR I may have to buy an an angled adapter.
TurboXS Catted Downpipe WRX 2008-2014 / STI 2008-2018 / Legacy GT 2005-2009 / Forester XT 2009-2013