2002-2014 Subaru WRX
2004-2021 Subaru STI
2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
2004-2013 Subaru Forester XT
In case you weren't aware, the cooler your intake air is the more HP your car will achieve. One way to reduce intake air temperatures is to raise the intake manifold off the engine with GrimmSpeed's 3x Thick Phenolic Intake-Manifold-to-Engine Thermal Spacers. Phenolic spacers have been used for years by many other specialized automotive companies, but GrimmSpeed is one of the first to offer this technology to the Subaru world.
- Thickness: 8mm
- Greatly reduce the transfer of heat from engine to intake manifold thus reducing its temperature and heat soak
- One of a kind true Phenolic material, not cutting board material like others
- Cooler intake temperature = denser air = more power
- The cooler and denser the intake air is, the more air that can be mixed with fuel thus increasing efficiency
- Every 5° reduction in air temperature increases power by 1%
- Direct bolt-on
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
It is recommended to use one OEM intake manifold gasket #14035AA421 on each side of these GrimmSpeed spacers. These are available to purchase separately.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.