2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 (GSR and MR Models)
The AMS EVO X Upper Intercooler Pipe (UICP) is a direct replacement for your factory upper intercooler pipe. Made from lightweight 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum tubing, this pipe features a smooth, non-turbulent 2” – 2.5” transition for maximum performance. The pipe ends are bead rolled and the assembly is mounted to the core support in the factory location to help prevent couplers from popping off under boost. All the factory couplers are replaced with quality 4-ply silicone pieces which can endure 50+ psi of boost! A silicone “hump hose” is also used to prevent torn couplers caused by engine movement. This UICP is professionally TIG welded in house at AMS by their master fabricators. By simply installing this Upper Intercooler Pipe you can expect to see 5 awhp peak and 10+ awhp gains in the midrange over stock without even re-tuning the ECU!
- Polished finish
- Professionally TIG welded
- Bead rolled pipe ends
- Factory style core support strap
- 4 Ply silicone couplers and new hose clamps
- 4 Ply silicone ”hump hose” coupler to allow engine movement
- 5 awhp peak and 10+ awhp gains in the midrange over stock
- Fits aftermarket intercoolers with factory outlet angle
- Installation Guide
- 2.5” inch Aluminum mandrel bent piping
- Smooth silicone 2" inch – 2.5” inch transition for unmatched air flow
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.