Tired of popping your hood only to have that ugly OEM Splitter remind you of how badly it deprives your fancy TMIC of the cool, ambient air that it requires? Perhaps you’ve upgraded to an STI scoop and want to really make use of that extra air? Maybe you’ve already got an STI splitter but want to squeeze every ounce of performance out of your top mount. After frustrations with this and more, the GrimmSpeed team has the real solution. Well, five real solutions. Introducing, the GrimmSpeed TMIC Splitter lineup.
Part #: 093073
- 70% Increase in flow capacity to your TMIC - Massively improves your TMIC's ability to remove heat
- Designed for even flow distribution - Forces entire core work to cool the hot charge air
- CAD design and simulation - Ensures both fitment and function
- Durable DuPont Black Powdercoat - Protects splitter with an OEM finish
- Custom EPDM Rubber Gasket
- CNC Laser Cut 5052 Aluminum - Resists fatigue due to heat and vibration
- Maximizes TMIC Efficiency - Lowers TMIC outlet temps, enables more aggressive tuning
- 3x Intercooler Sprayer Ports
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.