Part #: 2-350Z-STU
The Competition Clutch Forged Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for naturally aspiriated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
*Qualities of the CCI Lightweight Steel Flywheel*
* Preserves low end torque and drive ability
* One piece ring gear for high durability
* Weight varies from 11 lbs. to 14 lbs. depending on application
* Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications
* Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
* CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications Reduced Mass = Increased Accleration Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.