Moroso drag/road racing oil pans are made with thick, precision laser-cut steel rails, and feature a 7 quart capacity that moves oil away from your rotating assembly, offering excellent oil control and horsepower savings. The pans' race-proven diamond shape, four trap door assembly, and anti-slosh baffles keep your oil contained in the oil pump pickup area during road and drag racing. Moroso drag/road race oil pans have a billet aluminum adapter with a 1/4 in. NPT sensor port that allows a 13/16th thread Moroso or OEM filter to be mounted in the stock location--no need to run a remote oil filter. These pans use a stock dipstick.
- Manufactured from steel with a 3/8in thick laser cut oil pan rail. This provides a rigid flange for leak-free sealing
- Windage Tray for increased horsepower saving and oil control
- N.P.T. fitting that can be used for crank case ventilation or for head drainback
- Oil Pump Pick up and o-ring included
- High Grade Mounting hardware included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
great fit and looks great only problem I had was the oil dip stick tube on the oil pan tore the O-rings so after I filed it a little bit it was a good fit.