AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears are used by top racing teams across the country and are a must for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. AEM Evo gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test-proven to be the hardest anodizing process on the market.
Part #: 23-831BK
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes, and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- Hard anodizing on belt surface is the most durable anodizing on the market
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Now available in black!
FITMENT: 03-06 Evo 8 & 9 (Evo 9 can only use 1 cam gear)
NOTE: Sold Individually
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.