AEMs digital display gauges feature a standard 52mm gauge housing that fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge its like having four gauge designs in one!
Each gauge includes 24 color-coded (Red, Green, Yellow) LED lights that change from green to yellow to red for immediate reference to the measured parameter, and an integrated thee-digit display that reveals real-time operating conditions.
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor (voltmeter does not include sensors)
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger
- Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge
Part #: 30-4408
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.