2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 & 9
With a two-piece design and Alumalite™ center hat, DBA's 5000 series rotor is one of best factory replacement rotors on the market. These features combined make this a great rotor for your street car, and for the weekend warrior who demands the most out of their car, on and off the track.
- Front rotor
- 2-piece design
- Alumalite™ black center hat is designed to reduce rotational mass and heat transfer from disc to hub.
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots create a quieter, responsive and smoother brake feel.
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system increases the surface area which results in greater heat dissipation.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron minimizes warping/cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring are heat paint markings that offer a clear indication of peak breaking temperatures.
- Paint protection on non-friction areas reduces corrosion and stop any unsightly rust formation.
- Warranty - 12 months or 12,000 mile from the date of purchase.
- Sold individually. Price is per rotor.