Part #: 692 008 AS
New Increased Capacity Rear Dierential Cover released for the Subaru Impreza R180 series rear dierential carrier housing.
Increased capacity is ideal for use in competitive motorsports or overall aggressive driving to ensure LSD and nal drive longevity. Protect your investment! The increased oil volume promotes heat build up and dissipation where the uid keeps the moving components well lubricated at all times.
Two types of billet aluminum anodized covers are available, blue and silver.
Complies with GC8, GDB/GGB, GRB/GVB Imprezas that are equipped with R180 rear dierential carriers. (Will not t R160)
Notes: Requires OEM Subaru components Air breather cap 38354AA020 ×1 Gasket (dierential carrier) 38353AA050 ×1 Gasket (T-type H3 & H4 oil temp sensor type only) 803920050 ×2
- Recommended for circuit & aggressive driving
- 400cc increased oil capacity
- Factory: 0.8~0.9L (±0.05L) oil capacity
- Cusco: 1.2~1.3L (±0.05L) oil capacity
- Heat sink ns promote enhanced cooling features
- Billet anodized aluminum highly durable
- Pre-tapped M16 x P1.5 holes for external oil cooler
- Hole plugs included (4qty)
- Oil drain adapter fitting not included