2022-2023 Subaru WRX
Are you looking for the best performance, sound, fitment in a catback exhaust for your VB Subaru WRX? On this page, you're viewing the highly popular and anticipated AWE Tuning Touring cat-back exhaust with Chrome Silver tips for your Subaru WRX.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Rasp-free, aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust
A direct bolt-on, full 3” inch straight-through design with a resonated mid section and tailored mufflers in the rear, the Touring Edition acts as the sophisticated, drone-free member of the WRX exhaust suite. If you’re looking to liven up your commute while retaining civil in-cabin characteristics, this version is for you.
Slash-cut Chrome Silver tips come with the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. Tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
AWE made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down. Direct bolt-on conversion axle back exhausts are available to be purchased separately.
What’s in the box?
- Complete Touring Edition Catback Exhaust
- Exhaust tips in Chrome Silver finish
- All necessary hardware for installation
Note: Are you using a stock j pipe or downpipe? If yes, the GrimmSpeed Subaru Stock DP to Aftermarket 3 in. Catback Adapter (077046) is required and available to be purchased separately.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)