Application: Subaru 2005-2009 Legacy GT and 2008-2014 WRX
The Blouch-440XT offers 440 crank HP capability in ‘05-’09Legacy GT/2008-2014 WRX fitment with the following state-of-the-art features:
- Custom WRX/Legacy fitment compressor housing
- Blouch billet 44lb/min compressor wheel with “XT” aero
- Genuine Mitsubishi center housing with genuine Mitsubishi parts
- Mitsubishi TD05H or Blouch custom “HPD” turbine wheel and shaft assy.
- 7cm2, 8cm2 and Blouch custom 10cm2 turbine housing options
- Complete with coolant pipes and oil drain tube installed and turbo mounting gaskets
Great turbo! Seen it in use on a friends car got my own really excited to see what it does
470hp / 411 tq @21psi
I was absolutely blown away by what this turbo can pull off. I was expecting a conservative low 400's # when my car was tuned last week. Was I ever pleasantly surprised. Peak torque is at 4300rpm and stays flat all the way to redline. This was with an IAG stg 2 tuff block, stock heads w/ tomei poncams, ID1000's, e85, and just about every supporting mod available. I went with the 10cm hotside and HPD wheel and highly recommend it. Turbo lag is only slightly worse than stock and there's still more left in the turbo. I ended up running out of injectors. I'm confident I'll be able to break 500whp when I switch over to 1300's and a 6spd. This is way past what Blouch advertises for power levels (440 crank!). Not sure how I feel about that but I'll take it.
Ultimately, I should've gone with a turbo with an STI styled flange since I went fmic anyways and didn't need the 2 bolt flange anymore. It still works the same I just use the flange adapter supplied with the ETS fmic. So if you're going the same route I would consider this as well. Otherwise you won't be disappointed with this purchase.
Dyno Pull Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_oOEwcz5Gc