Part #: C4588-032
Cometic Subaru FA20/Toyota 4U-GSE 2.0L Cometic MLX Head Gasket - Right Side Features:
- Incorporates a locking bore seal for even greater cylinder sealing potential.
- Provide maximum sealing performance for today's high output engines and requires no sealants
- Ideal for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks withstanding the shearing force created by the two materials.
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
- Cometic MLx Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel due to it's increased strength, ability to rebound and resistance to corrosion.
The outer layers of the gaskets are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton - a flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250°C /482ºF. Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes.
The center or shim layer is an uncoated stainless steel layer that is folded back upon itself to create the locking portion of the bore seal.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.