Part #: 42308S
2005-2008 Nissan 350z Base / Enthusiast / Performance / Touring
2005-2008 Infiniti G35 Base / Journey / Sport
2006-2008 Infiniti G35X
2003-2006 Infiniti FX35
2003-2006 Infiniti FX45
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots create a quieter, responsive and smoother brake feel
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system increases the surface area which results in greater heat dissipation.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron minimizes warping/cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring are heat paint markings that offer a clear indication of peak breaking temperatures.
- Paint protection on non-friction areas reduces corrosion and stop any unsightly rust formation.
- Warranty - 12 months or 12,000 mile from the date of purchase.
These features combined make the DBA 4000 series a great rotor for your street car, and for the weekend warrior who demands the most out of their car, on and off the track.
DBA slotted rotors are a great alternative to drilled rotors. They have the same effect as hot brake gas dissipation, but they are more durable.