Subaru WRX 2002-2014
Subaru BRZ 2013-2018
Scion FR-S 2013-2016
- Front brake rotor
- 2-piece design
- Alumalite™ Gold center hat is designed to reduce rotational mass and heat transfer from disc to hub.
- Premium non-directional cross drilled and slotted design facilitates the exit of friction dust and gasses, for a quieter and more responsive pedal feel.
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system increases the surface area which results in greater heat dissipation.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron minimizes warping/cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring are heat paint markings that offer a clear indication of peak breaking temperatures.
- Warranty - 12 months or 12,000 mile from the date of purchase.
- Sold individually. Price is per rotor.
These features combined make the DBA's 5000 series XS rotor one of best factory replacement rotors on the market and a popular one for show cars!
When the rotor wears out, you can purchase the outer ring separate. This helps reduce the operation cost over the life of the car.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.