The factory rubber intercooler hoses are prone to expanding under load and high boost levels, which can lead to a loss of throttle response and performance. This will also lead to fatiguing of the hose strength over time leading to premature wear and failure. We have captured this phenomenon on video below:
Our replacement hoses prevent this occurance with their reinforced silicone construction, which can regain throttle response and performance, as well as provide a subtle appearance upgrade that will long outlast the OEM rubber hoses.
- 3 color choices - Black, Blue, or Red
- High sheer strength silicone rubber compound
- 350+ degree (F) temperature rating
- More than 8 BAR / 116 PSI Burst pressure rating
- Hand-laid, multi-layer, polyester fabric reinforced construction
- Uniform and consistent layering which improves hose strength by up to 50%
- Included stainless steel worm drive hose clamps with smooth inner band that won't damage hoses
Another unique feature of this kit is the option of relocating the blow-off valve from the stock location on the turbocharger to the throttle body hose.
Note: Please allow Forge Motorsports' orders up to two business days to ship out.