FA Series engines
2015-2023 Subaru WRX
2013-2016 Scion FR-S
2013-2020 Subaru BRZ
2014-2018 Subaru Forester XT
2010-2012 Subaru Legacy GT
2013-2014 Subaru Crosstrek
The new Fumoto® SX-series is comprised of two distinct yet fully integrated parts: the through bolt and oil-flow control body. These features allow the valve to be positioned as you choose for even more convenient and effortless oil changes. The new ergonomic control lever makes the valves easier to operate and the versatility of the SX series allows installation without an adapter on some cars that may have previously required one.
All SX series valves offer a short 5mm nipple which allows you to attach a hose for convenient draining. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, SX series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
- The valves come with a 5mm (0.2" inch) short nipple to attach a hose for drainage
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- The banjo-bolt installation allows more control of the valve position.
- No more adapters for oil pans with recessions and obstructions.
- New ergonomic lever for easier valve operation even in tight spaces.
- All the valves are manufactured by Fumoto's affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 16 mm
Thread Pitch: 1.5
- O-Ring: 16 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 3/8" inch (10 mm)
- Nipple Length: 1/5" inch (5 mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.