- Instant discount: $22.00 = $417.99
IIR Pay Customers get $20.90 in points
These injectors are special order. Please contact us for an ETA.
Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. To ensure leak- free operation and optimal performance, each injector is then pressure tested up to 220 psi. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors’ ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
Grams Performance injectors are cold-cut with diamond grinders in less than three seconds for high precision without “pre-seating". Abrasive cutting creates heat, which leads to poor spray patterns and the need for competitors to pre-seat their injectors to reduce distortion. Each injector is also fitted with high-quality Viton O-rings that are resistant to extreme temperatures and harmful oils found in some fuels.
Each injector set includes dead time compensation values to help ensure consistent air/fuel ratios and optimal performance when tuning. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors are carefully tested and matched in controlled laboratory environments using state-of-the-art equipment and are subjected to rigorous dyno, street, and race track testing to ensure proper performance in the most extreme conditions.
- High-impedance design with no resistor box required
- Cold-machined tips for high-precision operation
- Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
- Linear response across a wide range of operating conditions
- All injectors balanced, blueprinted, and matched within one percent
- Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
- Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)