Part #: G2-1600-0600
Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. To ensure leak- free operation and optimal performance, each injector is then pressure tested up to 220 psi. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors’ ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
Grams Performance injectors are cold-cut with diamond grinders in less than three seconds for high precision without “pre-seating". Abrasive cutting creates heat, which leads to poor spray patterns and the need for competitors to pre-seat their injectors to reduce distortion. Each injector is also fitted with high-quality Viton O-rings that are resistant to extreme temperatures and harmful oils found in some fuels.
Each injector set includes dead time compensation values to help ensure consistent air/fuel ratios and optimal performance when tuning. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors are carefully tested and matched in controlled laboratory environments using state-of-the-art equipment and are subjected to rigorous dyno, street, and race track testing to ensure proper performance in the most extreme conditions.
- High-impedance design with no resistor box required
- Cold-machined tips for high-precision operation
- Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
- Linear response across a wide range of operating conditions
- All injectors balanced, blueprinted, and matched within one percent
- Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
- Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality