2006-2007 Subaru WRX
2004-2008 Subaru Forester XT
The GrimmSpeed HiFlow Exhaust Manifold Crosspipe was developed specifically for the Subaru WRX 06-07 and Forester XT 04-08 to optimize exhaust gas flow. 50% of the exhaust gases pass through the narrow OEM pipe, which can create challenges in performance if not addressed properly. To ensure reliability, GrimmSpeed uses high grade components in their product fabrication, and their expertise in this area ensures a superior, high-performance solution.
This GrimmSpeed Crosspipe is constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel including the flanges, flex, and tubing. It has a pipe-wall thickness of 14 Gauge, which is the most "heavy-duty" aftermarket pipe yet made. The one-of-a-kind Triple Layer Flex Joint is not located in the bend, which adds to the life expectancy of the flex section. This unit is built from 1.92-inch 304 Stainless Steel tubing, maximizing exhaust flow from cylinders 1 and 4 to the manifold collector for faster turbo response.
- Available in the uncoated brushed finish or black ceramic coated finish
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- 14-gauge pipe wall thickness
- 1.92" inch piping diameter
- Maximizes the exhaust flow from cylinders 1 and 4 to the manifold collector for a faster turbo response
- Boost transition is improved over stock
- Improves the airflow in the mid- to high-RPM range
- Heavy Duty GrimmSpeed Gaskets are included
- Installation hardware is included
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.