2013-2016 Scion FR-S
2013-2020 Subaru BRZ
2017-2020 Toyota 86
Please note: Compatibility with facelifted model has only been confirmed with the JDM (RHD) version. All images are for reference only.
The HKS GTIII-RS Turbocharger Kit brings turbocharging to the Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ platform in a complete, bolt-on kit! It makes for an excellent way of adding forced induction to your FA20.
- Produces up to ~443hp on modified engines. 65mm compressor, 56mm turbine, 0.8 A/R.
- Exhaust Manifold: 4-into-1 design. Welded from the inside for better strength. Insulator included for heat protection.
- Exhaust Design: Spiral flex-plipe makes installation easier while still being strong.
- Intercooler: 390x270x100mm (15.35 x 10.63 x 3.94inches) core with offset tanks
- Sensors: Genuine Subaru MAF Sensor; 3 bar MAP sensor.
- 440cc Injectors (14007-AT001)
- GT III-RS Turbocharger Assy with an actuator.
- Oil & Water Piping Parts
- Air Cleaner, Suction Pipe
- Front-mounted Intercooler, Piping
- Exhaust Manifold, CATless Extension
- Insulator Cover, Insulator Sheet
- Gaskets, Brackets, Bolts, etc.
Modern engine setups require high efficiency turbos with higher boost levels. New analysis and production methods allow for new billet impellor designs which generate high boost levels at low speeds without surging. Previously this was not possible with cast designs. Internal flow losses in the exhaust scroll have been reduced for improved efficiency, matched with improved compressor diffuser design to increase the margin for surging. Housings are machined by HKS for high reliability and durability. The combination of the best designed impellor and optimum housing can be felt when installed to the car.