2003-2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
- Increases horsepower and torque by providing an unobstructed exit path for the exhaust gases
- Reduces turbo lag
- Produces an aggressive exhaust note
- Exhaust hangers welded onto the OEM locations to make for direct fitment and installation
- Material: 409 or 304 stainless steel
- Piping diameter: 75mm (2.95inches)
- Exhaust Tip Diameter: 120mm (4.72inches)
- Includes new hardware and gaskets
HKS has incorporated their race inspired, offset muffler and piping design into the Evolution 8/9 Hi-Power exhaust. This offers greater flow and higher-RPM power gains due to the less restrictive design. The Evolution High-Power HKS exhaust's large and smooth exhaust flow allows greater exhaust velocity for better mid-range boost response and high-RPM power.
HKS offers a less expensive mild-steel 409 version and a more expensive, more durable 304 stainless steel cat back.