2008-2021 Subaru STI
This HKS Super SQV4 is the grandfather of blow-off valves with its flagship sound that remains to be one of the most effective blow-off valves in the aftermarket.
- Pull-type sequential valve structure
- Interchangable to Atmospheric or Recirculating
- New differential pressure control system allows for stable operating ranges from low to high-boost pressures
- Includes vacuum line filter
- Includes circlip, T-fittings, and zip ties
- Includes recirculation connectors
- Includes factory-like flange to bolt onto the intercooler
- Includes the HKS Suction Return Hose Kit
When it comes to blow off valves in your Subaru, there are many to choose from, but the HKS valve is the most unique and sought after. Utilizing a pull type relief valve design along with the internal design of the valve, the more boost you run, the tighter the valve seals. With a small primary valve that opens first when you let off the gas, followed by a large secondary valve, it gives one of the most unique and copied sound in the industry.
Made from ultra-high quality aluminum, along with the highest quality components on the market, this valve is not only deigned to withstand ultra-high boost, but it is built to last a lifetime. Easy to install and the kit will come with everything you need, HKS wants to make sure your Subaru will be back on the road in no time.