Part #: K060926
Designed using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM construction to provide customers with superior ABDS and new vehicle type performance.
- Belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50%-60% longer than retail belts
- Precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the ABDS allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the ABDS system better than other serpentine belts
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in long belt life
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.