Since we have waited so long for forced induction from Honda, it seems almost wrong to equip the 2015+ Honda Civic’s L15B7 with the turbulent and displeasing stock induction hose. It’s time to liven up the tenth generation Civic’s engine bay with Mishimoto’s silicone induction hose. Our hose replaces the combined waffle-iron and accordion-style rubber stock induction hose with five layers of sleek and durable wire-reinforced silicone. While the fittings remain the same size to ensure a direct fitment with the factory components, we’ve increased the inner diameter of the hose’s body for an increase in airflow from the airbox to the turbo. The Mishimoto silicone induction hose for your Civic is offered in black, blue, and red, and is covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T
- Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
- Wire-reinforced silicone hose to prevent collapse
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty