As anyone who’s spent some time on the track will tell you, one of the most important things to keep under control while pushing the limits of your vehicle is oil temperature. Oil that gets too hot will lose its viscosity, which is the very characteristic that makes it thick, slippery, and useful for lubrication. Adding a Mishimoto race oil cooler to your ride will ensure that your oil stays cool enough to do its job, extending the life of the high-wear components within your block and letting you focus not on keeping things cool, but taking home the checkered flag. Available in your choice of sleek silver or stealth black, this particular oil cooler features a dual pass core – oil enters one side, travels around the core, and exits again on the same side. Sized for maximum cooling power, Mishimoto’s small dual pass oil cooler will help keep temperatures in check while you shoot for the podium finish.
- Durable Bar & Plate cooler design for use in custom applications
- Dual Pass design for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- M8x1.25 Welded bungs to use for attaching brackets
- 10AN fittings for attaching oil lines
- 100% aluminum construction with CNC endtanks
- Reduces oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss
- Increased oil system capacity for increased cooling capability
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.