Part: # MMAI-WRX-15BWRD
Mishimoto has developed a performance air intake engineered specifically for the Subaru WRX. The intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced lower induction hose that will not collapse under suction and boost. Dyno testing showed maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune. Dyno testing also yielded results of up to 70 whp with the Mishimoto tune kit and intake with 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs (see additional images for dyno chart). This intake has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds. Check out the sound video to hear the tone.
The stock intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The intake is optionally available with an enclosed airbox for protection against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance as well. This unit is a complete bolt-on that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. Made in the USA and available with either polished or wrinkle black aluminum intake piping, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 33 whp and 30 wtq and peak gains of up to 28 whp and 21 wtq while maintaining safe AFRs on the stock tune
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 70 whp and 70 wtq with Mishimoto tune and intake using 93 octane fuel while maintaining safe AFRs (see additional images for dyno chart)
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration and boost
- Optional airbox inclusion retains stock-like engine bay appearance
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- High-flow oiled air filter provides increased filtration surface area
- Wire-reinforced silicone hose prevents collapse
- Easy installation can be completed in one hour
- Made in the USA
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.