Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru STI NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru STI 08-14 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
amazing right out of the box. they look and feel very very premium with no issues in quality. just installed mine and im very happy with the ride so far. at mid damping the ride is firm and close to stock but take that corner a bit harder and you know the coils are ready to perform! so glad i went with these! thanks Dane!