Silver’s NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s Subaru WRX NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver's offers custom orders for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states.
Silver's NEOMAX Coilover Kit Subaru WRX 08-14 Features:
• Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
• Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
• 24 levels of dampening adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every dampening adjustment in the driver’s seat..
• High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
• 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides maximum dampening response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
• High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency of shock-absorption and dampening control.
• Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel.
• Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
• Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for ease of installation.
• Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multilink suspension systems to lower un-sprung weight.
• 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K, Rear 6K
Like most I was unfamiliar with these coilovers and WAS deadset on Fortune Auto, after Steven made me aware of these me and 2 friends done research on them all hours away from each other and between my research, Steven's suggestions and my friends research and recommendations not to mention nobody could find a negative review about them anywhere I pulled the plug! Not only did I get Swift Spring upgrades front/rear 10k, radial bearings, rear extenders and the neoprene covers, Steven made it possible during an extremely busy time to have everything put on THAT day and I had them two days later! I previously had a set of very expensive D2s on my car and I was never to crazy about them or coilovers, now a month later idk how on earth I didn't do this sooner. Everything about these is spot on, adjustments are super easy and doesn't take a million turns to lower, you literally feel the dampening click when you turn it (seeming as I am new to them I don't have my ride height or dampening spot on, or maybe I do lol). These made everything about my car seem new, the handling is retarded good (I did install sway bars and end links but I done everything seperate so I could feel the effects of each item). Honestly I have rode and drove on quite a few different coilovers/bags and to me these are the best ones I've ever driven. I am actually rolling my fenders this week (ATM they are as low as they can be and not rub) So I'm not sure if I will change the ride height afterwards or not but I will say I would personally recommend these to anyone, and will do these on my next build as well. These made me change my building strategy because of how great they are to be more geared towards suspension, and I owe that to you Steven. Thanks man!
Never heard of this company until someone from here referred me to them, I was searching for coilovers for the longest time. This was the first time I bought some coilovers so I wasn't sure which ones to get. So I did some research watched a bunch of videos and of course read all the previous reviews, and all seemed positive. Glad I made the purchase, the ride is great and actually thinking about dropping a tad bit more for more aggressive stance. A huge thanks to Dane and the import image team for hooking me up and shipping them out so fast to me
I was trying to decide whether to choose bc coils or silvers, I’ve heard nothing really about silvers suspension, but after reading reviews and going on silvers website I’ve decided to settle with silvers. It’s been 3 months since I’ve gotten them and the only complaint I have is the rear coils squeak sometimes, but other then that the ride is great! No complaints so far.
I was really debaiting on which coilovers to go with but ended up going with the Silvers Neomax Super Lows on 10k spring rates all around with the radial bearing upgrade. I looked at many brands such as BC, Feal, and Fortune Auto before making the purchase. I pulled the plug on these bad boys when I searched around on Facebook for reviews and talked to Steven here at IIR and only heard positive things about Silvers. I can honestly say these are some of the best riding coilovers I’ve ever driven on and have no regrets purchasing them!