BRZ / GT-86 2013-2020
P2M rear upper control arms(RUCA) for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, WRX, STI can be useful for serious track racers that wants to dial in their camber and wheel base settings on the track.
When you combine the P2M rear upper control arms with full adjustable rear suspension links, you will have precise adjust ability to your car's rear end suspension geometry. The P2M RUCA's are made from S45C steel tubing, 3pc teflon based rod end w/dust boot and a thick powder coated blue finish.
- By default can go up to -6 negative camber.
- The arm is setup for NEGATIVE CAMBER adjustment ONLY. Please DO NOT run stock camber (0 to -1 deg) camber with this arm as it can be overly extended.
- It is RECOMMENDED to run between -3 to -6 deg of camber with this arm for preferred setting.
- By removing the first jam nut (nut in front of the turnbuckle) will gain additional -2 deg (for approximate total -8 deg camber)
- By removing the last jam nut (nut in the BACK of the turnbuckle) will gain additional -3 deg (for approximate total -9 deg camber)
- By removing BOTH jam nuts will achieve approximate -10 to -11 deg of camber
** DISCLAIMER: FOR ANYONE REMOVING THE JAM NUTS TO ACHIEVE NEGATIVE CAMBER PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ARMS MUST BE LOCKED INTO THE SHORTEST POSITION. DO NOT EXTEND THE ARMS WITHOUT JAM NUTS IN PLACE.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.