2004-2007 Subaru STI
2002-2007 Subaru WRX
- Powder Coated Silver or Black Finish
- No Tuning Required
- Installation Guide
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Finish Texture Powdercoat
- Core Style 3/8" Bar and Plate
- Core Dimensions 28" x 9.25" x 3.5"
- Core Volume 906.5 cu/in
- Endtanks Cast Aluminum
- Support Beam Powdercoated Boxed Steel
- (1) PERRIN Front Mount Intercooler Core with bumper beam
- (1) PERRIN Intercooler Stencil
- Cores and piping kits are available separately. You MUST buy one of each to make a complete kit.
- You will not be able to retain your fog lights with this intercooler.
- Trimming of some of the plastic in the front bumper is required.
- Will not work with a stock airbox; an aftermarket short ram intake will be required.
- Moving a hard fuel line is required, this is not something for beginner mechanics.
The Perrin front mount intercooler core for the WRX and STI are a massive upgrade. Designed for 500hp to 800hp applications, Perrin's enormous bar and plate 28" long x 9.25 tall" x 3.5" deep intercooler core will not disappoint. Cast aluminum end tanks and a high-flow core ensure even airflow and an optimized intake charge. Perrin's FMIC kits mount to their powder coated boxed steel replacement bumper beam with 1/2" thick mounting plates, so there is no cutting of the stock structural components required. While exceptionally sturdy, this beam is designed for off-road use only.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.