Toyota Supra 1993-1998 Manual Transmission (Turbo models and N/A)
Full aluminum radiator
Core Depth: 2.086"
Core Height: 15.5"
Core Width: 29"
Item Weight: 17.5 pounds
**Radiator cap not included
- OEM radiator cap is not compatible with this radiator. Must use Koyorad # SK-C13
- True plug and play installation; No engine modifications necessary and retains mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans.
- Hand crafted heliarc welds for stronger enforcement along aluminum connections
- Koyorad R-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed. (What does that mean? Learn more here: The NOCOLOK® Flux Brazing Process)
- Intended for both circuit and daily use, you may double your coolant capacity and see up to 35% increased performance over your stock radiator.
-Transfer fan switch (sensor) from stock radiator (M16x1.5 thread).
Automatic transmission owners: This radiator doesn't utilize an internal transmission cooler. If you wish to install this radiator in your car with an automatic transmission, you'll need to invest in an auxiliary transmission cooler.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.