Part #: RF-12
BC Racing RM series inverted coilover system moved the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The RM Series inverted coilover setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Pillowball Front, Pillow ball Rear
- Spring Rate; Front 8K, Rear 6K
- Inverted Mono-tube Shock Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, not Spring
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Available on Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates and Swift Springs Available for most Applications
- Custom Valving and/or Valving Paired for Custom Spring Rates
- One Year Warranty against MFG Defect
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with full set of 4 coilovers
- 2-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
Custom kits will take up to 8+ Weeks to ship from order date.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.