2008-2017 Subaru STI
The StopTech cryo slotted sport rotors are a 1-piece direct factory replacement for your OE brakes. They offer significantly improved braking performance and look great behind your wheels. The slotted design adds bite and improves wet and dry braking performance. Built to last; the black e-coating provides protection from corrosion and the Power Alloy metallurgy offers better crack resistance, quieter operation, and increased performance. The Cryo treated rotors are the best way to double and occasionally triple the service life of your brake rotor.
- Cryogenic Treatment Reduces Residual Stress, Adds Longevity
- Superior Resistance To Cracks From Thermal Stress
- Slotted for increased bite, improved looks and better performance
- Significant braking advantage over your stock rotor
- Reduced pad squeal
- Performance Level: Normal Commute, Performance Street, Street & Track Events
- Recommended Use: Autocross/Commercial, Performance Commuter, Street Performance
- Location: Rear left
- Rotor Style: Slotted rotor
- Sold individually
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.