2002 Subaru WRX
Please note: For all 02/03 WRX owners, please verify pad fitment before purchase - There was a rear caliper design change mid-production year. This will be determined by the BUILD DATE (not model year), which is found on the VIN plate in the driver’s side door jam.
This style of pad is confirmed for all WRX models with a date of 09/02 and earlier - For all cars with 10/02-12/02, you will need to verify by comparing your existing pad shape to our online photos.
The StopTech 4 wheel WRX brake kit is one of the simplest ways to greatly increase braking performance without having to upgrade to a larger caliper. This StopTech Kit includes StopTech Slotted Rotors, StopTech Sport Brake Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit which keeps the brake pedal firm as the brake fluid temps rise. The slotted rotors will provide the quickest bite, best heat range, and longevity for performance driving and track events.
- Increase your brake pedal feel and overall stopping distance with upgraded components
- Designed for performance street driving, and light duty track use
- Improves pedal feel and response
- Consistent braking power throughout braking temperature range
- Low Noise and Dust formulation helps increase pad and rotor life
- Direct Replacement for your worn out stock brake pads
- Braided brake line construction eliminates brake line swell and loss of pressure
- 4x Sport Slotted Brake Rotors (2x Front / 2x Rear)
- 4x Stainless Steel Brake Lines (2x Front / 2x Rear)
- 4x Sport Brake Pads (2x Front / 2x Rear)