2002-2003 Subaru WRX
1998-2001 Subaru Impreza RS
The StopTech Sport Brake Pads (or Street Performance Pads) for your WRX are ideal for normal, high performance, and even timed track driving! The para-aramid composites will deliver maximum stopping power over a wide range of temperatures. The brake pads are made with OE-style shims to eliminate annoying squeals and prevent vibrations for a more comfortable ride. If you're looking for pads that have an aggressive friction for frequent high performance street driving and occasional track use then the Stoptech sport performance direct replacement pads are a great upgrade!
- Improves pedal feel and response
- Built for both cold and hot weather conditions
- OE-style shims reduce noise and vibration
- Recommended Use: Normal Commute, Performance Street, Street & Track Events
- Performance over stock: Autocross/Performance
- Dust Level: Medium
- Position: Front
- Sold as a set of four front brake pads
Note: Front - D721 replacement:
- These pads fit all 02-03 WRX models with the D721/D770 caliper combination.
- If you have a 2003 WRX, you need to measure the dimensions of your stock brake pads to determine which calipers you have. Please call before you order if you have any questions.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.