Part #: TS-SU-565-R Torque Solution Turbo Inlet Hose for the Subaru EJ Engines w/ 3" Inlet Turbo.. Our silicone inlet hose is much larger in size and smooths the air entering the turbo compared to the restrictive OEM corrugated inlet hose. Our inlet hose is made from 4 ply high grade silicone and wire reinforced to prevent collapsing under high pressure. We include 2 black anodized billet aluminum joiners to connect to either 2.75" or 3" intakes.
- Smooths Airflow Entering Turbo
- Increases Air Flow
- Eliminates failure prone corrugated rubber hose
- 4 Ply Silicone w/ Wire Reinforcement
- Includes Silicone Friendly Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Direct Fitment for Aftermarket 3" (76mm) Inlet Turbo's
- Non Recirculated for Vent to Atmosphere (Speed Density) Set Ups
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3" Non Recirc Black Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose (1)
- 3" Billet Aluminum Coupler (for 3" Intakes) (1)
- 3" to 2.75" Billet Aluminum Reducer Coupler (for 2.75" Intakes) (1)
- 70-90mm Silicone Safe Worm Gear Clamp (2)
- 3/8" 90 Degree Nylon Elbows (3)
- 1/2" to 3/8" 90 Degree Nylon Reducer Elbows (2)
- 1/2" to 3/8" Straight Nylon Reducer (2)
- 5/16" to 3/8" Straight Nylon Reducer (2)
- 1/2" Nylon T Fitting (1)
- 1/2" Fuel/PCV Hose (13")
- 1/8 NPT Stainless Plugs (4) (for DIY TGV Delete)
- Heavy Duty 10 Inch Zip Ties (5)
**We recommend either using our billet TGV deletes or using the supplied 1/8 NPT plugs to delete the factory TGV for clearance.
***Important note: The Torque Solution inlet bypasses the PCV Diagnosis Port. You will need to perform a simple bypass.
- Locate PCV Diagnosis connector (grey or white depending on year), which located on the block next to throttle body.
- You will need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to remove the jumper pin inside the PCV Diagnosis connector. This pin should pull out easily only using slight pressure. Do not discard the jumper pin removed from the connector.
- Place the jumper pin into the female harness plug that was connected to PCV diagnosis connector. Use electrical tape to secure in place.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)